The biggest lock in the world, the Deurganckdok-lock, is currently being constructed in the Port of Antwerp and will be ready by March 2016. The lock needs a new name, since it’s current name is too difficult for international use. The Port of Antwerp pays a lot of attention to its employees and the neighborhood. With that in mind, Saatchi & Saatchi Belgium came up with a campaign that fits perfectly in the “Everything is possible” attitude of the port: everyone can suggest a new name for the lock via an online contest. On www.sluiszondernaam.be you can insert your suggestion, and see it appear in realtime in a waterfall installation. The waterfall installation can also be viewed in real life: it travels from one place to another in and around Antwerp. Within a few weeks, a jury will make a shortlist of names, and the people that are shortlisted can then start a campaign via social media, before the crowd chooses a winner. The winner takes home an evening cruise for 30 people in the Port of Antwerp.
All info on www.sluiszondernaam.be
Does good advertising secretly turn you on?
Good news: we might have a job for you.
In an ideal world, you…
- have organising and planning embedded in your DNA. So much it annoys even your mum.
- get things done: you grab projects with both hands and make them happen.
- are a real team player and get along with almost everyone. Almost.
- are a commercial person and have a built-in radar to spot the clients’ needs from miles away.
- find it a real bliss to co-ordinate a project from beginning to end:
- pick-up briefings at the client
- develop creative briefings together with the Account Director
- put together the right team for the right job: creative team, strategy, PR, social media, digital expertise, etc., and actively take the lead
- brief and review all materials that are created
- present to the client
- function as a contact person both internally and externally
- have 4-5 years of experience with account management
- are fluent in Dutch and French with a solid knowledge of English
Did we just describe you?
Send your motivation and CV to
Saatchi & Saatchi Belgium announces a new advertising campaign for Samsonite®, the world’s leading luggage brand. With the slogan “Travel Lighter to Go Further”, the campaign focuses on the great rewards of travelling light: the lighter you travel, the further you can go. And the further you go, the more memories you can bring back home. The campaign features three hero collections – all innovatively designed for lightness. The campaign is pan-European and will be used across a variety of media.